Monday, May 9, 2011

Stylish kitchen faucets- From industrial to antique- whats your fav ?


I have always loved the look of industrial kitchen faucets. Here is a nice Pegasus Faucet Available at Home Depot for $247.

I really like the look of this two handle wall mount kitchen faucet in satin black or nickel.  Available at http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Prod/Danze-D416557BS-Opulence-Two-Handle-Wall-Mount-Kitchen-Faucet-Satin-Black/62322/Cat/1092?RefID=CJ but will set you back $500.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this
Hand-Pump Faucet
At this kitchen sink, the faucet is an iron hand pump that dates to the late 1800s; the farmhouse's owner tiled the backsplash in slate which makes it look even cooler.  If you can get an antique faucet that is in good condition it can add alot of charm to a modern kitchen.
Read more: Farmhouse Style - Rustic Home Decor - Country Living



This Bridge Kitchen Faucet with side spray is pretty for a farm-style  kitchen with the modern day convenience of a sprayer.  It is $324 in brushed nickel and you can purchase it at http://www.tubz.com/aquadis_kitchen_faucet.htm


I love this Belle Foret wall mounted vessel filler with metal cross handles.  You can purchase it from one of my favorite websites http://www.vintagetub.com/asp/product_detail.asp?item_no=N315-02ORB.  This picture shows it in oil rubbed bronze which is really pretty, but it also comes in chrome and satin nickel.  I also love the old fashioned hot and cold handles. It will cost you about $250 but is worth every penny.



I finally decided on this industrial style spring faucet from Home Depot.  It was only $160 and looks great in my kitchen with the apron sink and recycled countertops.

Whats your favorite faucet style?  Please send us pics...

4 comments:

  1. This blog is really a great source of information for me.Thank you for sharing such a useful content.Feel free to visit my web page Faucet Valve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very clear.It was truly informative.Your website is very useful.Thank you for sharing.Brake Hose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, I really impressed with your efforts and quality work. Keep it up. I also share commercialized kitchen faucets for home . Must read.

    ReplyDelete